august happy little stamps!

8.01.2021

Hey paper peeps! I cannot believe it's August 1st already ohmygoodness! You know what that means... Brand new Happy Little Stamps yayyyyy!! I know I say this every month but these are sooo cuuute! 


I absolutely adore this little starry photo corner, and those curly Q waves eek!

I so love this verse, we could all use some encouragement sometimes! Especially in this crazy world we're living in! :) 



If you'd like to subscribe and get a pretty little pink package in the mail each month, hop over to the sidebar and click the button of the subscription you'd like to join! Each one is only $12.99 (includes shipping) or you can choose to get both subs which is only $21.99! And as always, they're made in the USA! 

Have a happy Sunday, gotta go get ready for church!

Love you all!

xoxo Sarah




- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -