stamping rituals

7.30.2021

Hey paper peeps Happy Friyay woot woot! Do you have rituals or routines you do with certain scrapbook supplies? I do sometimes, like with my stamps! 


The first thing I do when I go to use a fresh hot off the press brand spankin new "Happy Little Stamp" is wash it! I just give it a good rinse and dry it off, this helps to get all of the residue from the factory production off of the stamp! (I also heard sometimes people use very fine sand paper to do this but that kinda scares me lol!) 


Secondly, since I want to get a clean crisp stamped image, I like to "break it in" by stamping it a few times onto a scratch piece of paper! This helps me so much, for some reason I get nervous right before I stamp like I'm going to wreck something lol! I'm a dork like that.


Thirdly, I keep a bag of baby wipes by me and I clean off my stamps right away! I use baby wipes for so many things, they are just so convenient! Not sure that's the best way to do it, I'm just cheap and they work great lol! There are also alot of great stamp cleaners out there you can use though if you would rather go that route :)


What are some of your rituals or routines that you do with your papercrafting? I'd love to hear! Any stamping tips that I can't live without?!

Being a bookworm at heart, one of my favorite things to journal on is a good ole fashioned library card! I wanted to have one to use on every project, so I actually just put this super cute library card stamp into my ETSY SHOP! Hop on over and take a look!


Thank you so much for hangin out with me today! Have a happy scrappy weekend!

xoxo Rah









- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -