storylines and shipshewana

6.05.2020

Hey paper peeps! Have you gotten a chance to play with the new Heidi Swapp Storylines Chapters yet? I just started my first one, and I'm having so much fun! I'm trying to just keep it simple and slap stuff down, which I'm not gonna lie it's kinda hard for my brain to do that... but I'm loving it! And it's turning out so happy & cute!


This particular chapter is about a cute little amish town that my mom has been dragging me to taking me to since I was teeny tiny! We have so many awesome memories here, I have to start getting them down on paper!

This gorgeous floral cutfile is from Just Nick Studio, I just love using sequins to dress up a flower center! 


Typing is my go to journaling method right now, but I need to make sure my handwriting is in there too somewhere :)


I used a pretty Storylines circle sticker to be an envelope seal, but it's not stuck down. 


Something I like to do with my stickers is to leave the backing on and just use them like a piece of ephemera, then staple it on. 


I love flaps and different sized pages, it makes a book so fun to look at! So the first page i folded back in half, creating a pocket. Then I covered it in paper and did the same thing to the second page, leaving it a little wider so you can see all the pretty layers! 


Have a happy scrappy weekend loves! Thanks for stopping by!

 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this so much, it's been forever since I read blogs....love to read how a project get's put together....love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment you are so sweet! xoxo

      Delete

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you so much for stopping by! xoxo

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -