halloween past mini album part 1.

10.09.2020

Hey paper peeps! Lately I've been going through pictures and I noticed that I have years and years of Halloween pictures that I haven't scrapped! Lots of fun memories even from when I was little! So I decided to create a mini album of just a mixy mash (monster mash?) of memories in one place! 

I'm using an old Little Golden Book as my base, with a mix of collections such as Crate Paper Hey Pumpin and Simple Stories Happy Haunting! This old sparkly book plate is super old, it's by a company called Making Memories! They were so awesome! The Jolly Halloween vintage paper is from an old Halloween party book :)


I was so bummed one day, I was running all over looking for black pom pom trim and I couldn't find any. Then I saw a lady was getting some of this black tassel trim cut at a fabric counter in Hobby Lobby and I was like ohmygosh cut me some too! I can't believe how much it looks like little witch brooms sooo cute! 


I love folding my pages so they're all different sizes! Then you can have stuff hangin off and stickin out all over love it! 




This is my cute niece and I, I think it was about 1998-ish?  I was so proud of my big smily face pumpkin, it took hours lol!


Much more to come on this fun little album, stay tuned! 

xoxo Sarah

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -