deep waters

8.05.2021

Hey paper peeps! When I decided to start a stamp subscription, I wanted to have some stamps for memory keeping of course, but I also wanted to start incorporating my faith into some projects too! Hence where I came up with the Happy Little Faith Stamp Subscription! I love that there's 2 separate ones to pick from, or you can pick both and it's still super affordable! 


I really love when you just "happen to stumble on" (wink wink) a verse that goes so perfectly with the storm or trial you are facing! That's how I came about with the August Faith Stamp verse, "When you go through deep waters, I will be with you!" ~Isaiah 43:2. Life has been super hard lately and it's going to get even trickier... I'm about to make a big life change and it's super scary! Well one day I opened up to this verse and was like oh yeah. Thank you Lord I needed this! 

I just love scraping texture paste over stencils ohmygoodness it's so much fun! These little stars are one of my faves to play with, and they fit so perfectly with this old sheet music paper :)


Look how fun these curly Q waves are! I think I used 3 different blue Tim Holtz Oxide Inks for them, then just dabbed a little white gesso over top of them to soften them up a bit! 


I am having so much fun creating a faith art journal with the Happy Little Faith Stamps! I love just adding layers and layers of messy-ness and paint and paper and ink until I'm totally happy with it! 


I can't wait to get more pages in it done, I know it will be one of my favorite things! It's kinda funny because I'll be able to look at each layout and know exactly what I was going through at that point! Kind of a faith journey :) If you want to play along and start your own journal with your Happy Little Faith Stamps, please make sure you tag me so I can see your amazing art work! #sbhappylittlefaithartjournal @sarahbargo


Thank you so much for stopping by! If you'd like to subscribe to Happy Little Stamps, the buttons are on the right in the sidebar! Have a beautiful day!

xoxo Sarah



- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -