sunny adventure

7.20.2021

Hey paper peeps! Just poppin on to share a fun summery layout with you! I have been playing with 6x12 lately, it's just fun to play with different sizes sometimes! It's a good way to keep things fresh and maybe find things that work and don't work for you! 

Citrus Twist Kits has these awesome 4x8 shipping tags, so I trimmed off a little on the end and slid the tag right into a pocket! So easy and cute! 


I used a couple stamps in the up-coming August Happy Little Story Stamp set, can you find them?! Sneaky peeky!


I loved playing with these bright summer colors, they made me so happy! 

If you want to spice up your pocket pages, create a fold over flap using cardstock, then cover it with a journal card or paper or photos! Plus it makes it fun and interactive! 


Flip it.. flip it good! 


If you're ever feeling a little down or sad about how fast time is going or if your babies grew up too fast, break out some old happy photos and document something with them! It helped me a great deal this weekend when I was feeling sad ;) 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a bright & sunny day!

xoxo Sarah






- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -