new mercies every morning

7.13.2021

Hey paper peeps! I've been playing with this month's Happy Little Stamps, and I just love the verse in the Faith subscription! 

"His mercies are new every morning." Lamentations 3: 22-23.

We all have horrible days sometimes, I swear some days it's like you're just taking a day long beating! But the amazing thing is that God is faithful and there is no expiration date on his mercy! Each day we can begin again, even if we wake up on the wrong side of the bed! 



I love this statement I found online, it says "The dawning of every new day could be seen as a symbol of God's light breaking through the darkness and his mercy overcoming our troubles." Isn't that awesome?!


I haven't done a 6x12 layout in a long time, it was so fun to do something different! Definitely going to be playing with this size more! 


Do your furry friends like to participate in your crafting too? :)

If you'd like to subscribe to our Happy Little Stamps and get a pretty little pink package in the mail each month, go on over to the sidebar! (make sure you're in view web version if you're on your phone) There is a button for each sub or a button for both! Easy Peasy! These are the July subscriptions;



These little guys just make me so happy! I mean that cute little sunshine and coffee to go!

Have a blessed day lovelies, thanks for stopping by!

xoxo Sarah


- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -