you make me happy

3.24.2019

Hey there! Are you having a scrappy Sunday?! Just wanted to pop in to share this simple little layout with you ;) What is your favorite size layout to make? This is an 8.5x11 and I forgot how much fun they are! Omgosh this is an old pic but it makes me so happy! That little happy face...


 This is one of the charms from the new Maggie Holmes line "Sunny Days," I tied it around the bottom of the layout with bakers twine, just a simple little detail on the bottom. ;)


I found this cut file just laying on my desk in a pile of pretty things, so I gave it a watercolor bath in Shimmerz Paints "Luck of the Irish," It's so pretty! Love this color! 

This happy sticker is an old Dear Lizzy one, I have a whole drawer of her stuff that I need to stop hoarding lol! But it is kinda fun going through your stash, it's like shopping for it all over again heh heh!


I hope you find some time today to make something pretty!  Have a lovely day!

 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

1 comment:

  1. Again girl you are amazing, funny I just started doing 8.5 x 11 size layouts too...going back to my roots....lol....

    ReplyDelete

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you so much for stopping by! xoxo

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -