fine little day

3.25.2019

Hey paper peeps! Have you jumped on the travelers notebook crazy train? Ohhh they are the cahutest little things when you make a mini album out of them! By the time you get just a few spreads done inside, they are these super chunky little books of happiness! I have just a general one in the works, filled with random memories that make me smile, and this is my most recent entry;


These books are also really handy when you have some pretty pieces lying around your workspace that you need to use up, or if you have a random picture that you want to use but don't want to create a large layout for it or whatevs ;) perfect for pretty paper scraps too!


So Shimmerz Paints has these fabulous new kits available now on their website, and this one had an exclusive cut file to go along with it! It was a large floral heart but I cut it apart of course (because I can't do anything normal lol).. what can I say some things are just begging to be fussy cut... 


I placed the flower on a simple watercolor background that I created with Shimmerz Creameez Piggy Pink paint! I was worried that the paper would crinkle too much, but I slapped down a clear gesso layer first and let it dry, but the paper took it like a champ! 

So definitely give these little notebooks a try, they are so fun I know you'll love them! 

Have a beautiful day! 


 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

2 comments:

  1. hey girl I so love traveler's notebooks...I have to yell at myself cause I over think it sometimes....keep it simple Peggyaaaaa I so love how you watercolored your background I am such a fan of your style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peggy thank you so much for always leaving me some love! You are the sweetest! xoxo

      Delete

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you so much for stopping by! xoxo

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -