new sketch challenge

3.23.2019

Hey paper peeps! Are you in the Hip Kit Club group on Facebook? They launched a new sketch challenge yesterday, and this is what it looks like!


Cute right? This is my version of it;


I know it doesn't look exactly like it, but if you look closely, I just flipped the sketch and smushed it all together! It was so fun I love doing these!

Look at this gorgeous cut file in the March kits?!?! I absolutely love it and plan on using it a bunch! Look how cute my mom looks in the lens lol! Siigghhh. Why are beach pics always so beautiful..makes me want to go grrrr!


I adore fancy little details... even simple little texture paste circles that were stenciled on can add so much to a page! 


Such a great saying:


You should definitely go play along, you could win a $10.00 gift card for their store! 

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Have a beautiful day! 

 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl love your layout and I so need a cameo so bad....love that camera!

    ReplyDelete

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you so much for stopping by! xoxo

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -