striped label stamp

9.29.2021

Hey paper peeps! Over in my little Etsy Shop there I have some darling stamps that are perfect for journaling, and one of them is this cute striped label stamp! 




I just love all the possibilities with this thing! Wouldn't it be cute stamped in red for a Santa shipping tag?! EEK!! 

Here's how I used it in my September travelers notebook mini album:


I stamped the label part in one color and the words in a different color, so fun! 


A good tip if you want to type on it, stamp it onto a larger piece of cardstock, then run it through your typewriter BEFORE you cut it out! Then it goes through super nicely!


Did you notice the cute little stamped leaves? Those are the ones in the September Story Stamp subscription! If you'd like to subscribe and get a pretty little pink package in the mail each month, hit the button in the sidebar! 

Have you been documenting your fall so far? I'm trying to keep up as much as I can, it's such a beautiful good smelling yummy season I don't want to forget anything!

Thank you so much for stopping in! Have a happy scrappy day!

xoxo Sarah


- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -