counting my blessings

9.07.2021

Hey paper peeps! I am in love with the new September Happy Little Faith Stamps, they are just so fun! I try to keep an attitude of gratitude all year long, but this time of year is so special and it feels like we focus so much more about being grateful & thankful! I love it! I think gratitude makes a person so happy and cheerful!  

    
      Can you believe I did a 12x12 layout woohoo! Felt good! I stamped "counting my blessings" and the vintage number list right onto a large piece of ephemera, then tied it at the top with a ribbon! Just something fun ;)


I can't wait to use this stamp bunches more on different projects! When I design stamps, I try to make them to where you can do that instead of just using them once on a project then putting them away :)


Can't wait to see what you create with them! Please tag me on IG with #sbhappylittlefaithstamps or #sbhappylittlestorystamps so I can check it out! 

Have a gorgeous day!

xoxo Sarah

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -