happy november

11.01.2021

Hey paper peeps Happy November! I cannot BELIEVE it's November already but yay for the holidays! I love this time of year because it revolves around gratitude and being thankful, and it just makes you happier! 

Here are the Happy Little Stamps for November, I hope you love them! 


It's amazing how inspiring a fresh new set of stamps can be! These little guys pack a punch! I'm always excited to dig into the new ones! 

If you'd like to get a pretty little pink package in the mail each month, click on the button in the sidebar for whichever sub you would like! The Story, the Faith, or the button for both! 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to my dear subscribers, it means the world to me! 

Also don't forget to join the private facebook group, Happy Little Stampers! 

Happy Stamping!

xoxo Rah


- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -