september happy little stamps!

9.01.2021

Good morning paper peeps Happy September eeeekkk!! Can't believe I'm saying that?!?! I am absolutely in love with this month's stamp sets, I know I say that every month but this months are so cuuute! 

Here is the September Happy Little Story Stamp;


So perfect for a beautiful day in September! You wake up to a cool & crisp morning, and end the day with a warm golden afternoon, all while watching the gorgeous colored leaves flutter gently to the ground.. siggghhh how I love autumn!



Here is the September Happy Little Faith Stamp:


I love this time of year because it's a time when we start to really focus & reflect on all of our blessings! Gratitude is a powerful thing! Beware: creating lists of what you're thankful for can cause cheerfulness and a happy heart! :)

If you love these stamps and would like to get a pretty little pink package in the mail each month, click the buttons over in the sidebar for which subscription you'd like to sign up for! 

Thank you so much to my dear subscribers, it means so much from the bottom of my heart! 

Have a  beautiful happy scrappy day!

xoxo Sarah








- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -