Beach Memories

8.24.2021

Hey paper peeps! Just got back from a week long vacation so I thought I'd pop on here and share the mini album I started for it! I took almost 800 pics ohmygosh what the heck am I gonna do with all that?! LOL! 

I love love our fun Happy Little Stamps this month! Those curly Q photo corner stamps in the Faith Subscription are just too cute!


And these darling waves border in the Story Subscription are the perfect touch to add a bit of wavy whimsy! 


WOOHOO got one photo from our trip scrapped lolol! #hahahahelpme

There's a couple spots open if you'd like to subscribe to the August stamps, just click the button over in the sidebar for the sub you want, or click the "both" button if you just can't pick haha! 

Thank you so much to my sweet subscribers, I hope you're having a blast playing with the stamps! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

xoxo Sarah

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -