sparkle & joy

10.09.2020

Hey paper peeps! Today I want to start showing you what I've been making with the new Citrus Twist Kits new Christmas kit for 2020, Sparkle & Joy! I am so excited that I get to be a guest designer for them using this kit, it's just loaded with cuteness! 


I really love the fun chipboard flair pieces, so I knew I wanted to do something fun with those rather than just stick them on a page :)


Seriously look at how cute this hot cocoa mug is?! Just love it! I used a glue dot and stuck it to the end of the gold paper clip, then put a circle of paper on the back that lines up good. Also, this Joy to the World music paper was one of my faves in the kit, so I cut it into a tag to use as my cover page. Just punched a hole at the top and put a Heidi Swapp gold glitter sticker enforcer around it, then finished it off with some red bakers twine! 


I wanted to do something cute with the candy cane flair, so I punched a little hole in it and slid it onto a gold paper clip! Now I can have a cute dangly hanging off somewhere! 


So fun! I just love this kit! Stay tuned for some more ideas using this fab kit! Thanks for stopping by! 

xoxo Sarah


- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -