be happy

4.26.2021


Hey paper peeps! Just hoppin on to share a simple little layout I whipped out the other day! Do you ever see a piece of patterned paper that you just have to do something with?! That's how I felt about this cute paper by Heidi Swapp in her new Carefree Collection! I just love it! Cactus' are just the happiest things! Plus now that half of my family lives in the wild west, I get to utilize all the cute things with these happy guys! I swear when you're driving past them it looks like they're all out there waving at you lol! 

I love this "be happy" stamp by Close To Your Heart! My sweet friend Erica sells it in her CTMH shop! I used the fab "Evergreen" ink pad with it, green is a top fave color of mine other than light pink (lots of heart eyes)!! 

I think hanging things off of tags is so cute on projects! This LOVE circle charm is also from Heidi's Carefree collection, I dabbed some pink paint on there to make it feel artsy fartsy :) 


My mom and I have this ongoing joke that we're always sitting or standing the same way, we just look over at each other and laugh and say STOP IT!! 

As you can see my typewriter hates me and likes to do crazy things sometimes when I'm journaling, but I don't care I love it! I use it on almost everything! I have to remember to put my handwriting on things  too though because that's important :) I cherish all of my cards and envelopes that relatives & family members sent me when I was little, simply because it has their handwriting on them. Makes me feel like I'm holding a piece of them with me. 


This cute chipboard piece that says love love love is by Freckled Fawn! They have lots of cute embellishments to play with! 

I'm so proud of myself for making a 12x12 layout! That hasn't happened in awhile yikes! What is your favorite size layout to make? 


Thank you so much for stopping by! 

xoxo Sarah


 








- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -