sweetie pies mini album

1.27.2019

Hey there paper peeps! Ohhh it's almost Valentine's Day, which makes me so happy because I love it! I mean how can you not love a holiday about love?! It's all pink & hearts & sweets! I also love making cute papercrafting projects for Valentine's, mainly because I get to have a good excuse for mixing pinks & hearts with my boys haha! Here's a little mini album I just made for my first Shimmerz Paints Social Media Team project!

I used lots of Crate Paper goodies and yummy new Shimmerz products!


Lots of lovely layers...


I did a lot of watercoloring onto cut files and stenciling with texture paste! 























The Shimmerz products I used were;


Inklingz She Packs A Punch

Dazzlerz Tutti Frutti

Paste-eez Baby Boy Blue

If you haven't tried their products out, you definitely should give them a whirl, they are so much fun to play with! 

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by! 


 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -