you're a peach layout

7.16.2018

Hey there paper peeps! Do you know what is thee best thing ever? When it's summer time and the sun is setting, and everything gets that pretty orangey glow, also known as twilight or the magic hour? I love it so much! That is such an awesome time to take pics because they get this warm glow on them, I just love it ;) especially when the kiddies are outside chasing lightning bugs and runnin around like banshees! Those are the memories I love to capture. Livin life, being silly, spending quality time together. 

Like this photo here, I love it so much. Just chillin on the back porch, watching the sun set.


This peachy paper is so cute I just had to use it for this! It's by Dear Lizzy, the polka dot paper is by Heidi Swapp, and the green plaid paper is by Echo Park Paper! Perfect summer time papers! 




Have a lovely day, thanks for stopping by!

 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -