garden journal box

7.13.2018

TGIFFFFFF WOOHOOOOO!!!! WE MADE IT!!!! Hey paper peeps, just poppin in to share this little garden journal box I put together for my mom ;) the other journal I made her is so full and so beat up she definitely needed a new one! 

I used mostly the Carta Bella "Spring Market" line in here, it is sooo beautiful with those big watercolor flowers oh my heavens... 




This box style journal is definitely going to work out perfectly because there are a ton of inserts that she can adhere pictures too, and then it's a box so she can stick seed packets or magazine clippings or whatever in there too! 

Here's a look at just a few of the inserts in the box:


   This is a great way to stash-bust through some of that pretty washi tape you have lying around... just stack them up like here below, and it makes the cutest background! I love love when there's little patterns on white tape it just adds the cutest little touch... also letter stickers are super fun to throw in too like these cute Heidi Swapp ones here:


This project was SO. MUCH. FUN. Just go shopping through your stash, get a big pile of cuteness together, some pieces of chipboard, and just start playing and making cute things! Seriously no rules just have fun! 

Can never go wrong with some splatters of Heidi Swapp Color Shine ;)


My cutie mom showin off her new floral garden booties at a flea market.. love her! I am so blessed to have her ;)


The little striped "awning" on the front is fussy cut from one of the cute papers in this collection, plus I added a word cut out piece and a Tim Holtz metal number piece ;) just some fun little touches. 


So go find yourself a cute little galvanized container and make something pretty! I'm working on a family one right now, can't wait to show you!

Have a wonderful scrappy weekend! 

 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -