she was herself layout

7.17.2018

Hey babes! So last year I took the fam to this beautiful resort by the lake, it was one of the most amazing few days ever! We walked out of our room and BOOM there was the lake. It was awesome! Anyhoo this is my cutie mom, lookin all mermaid-esque ;)


Can't really ask for a more beautiful background for a photo than those stunning blue hues hah? 

This gorgeous floral paper is in the open stock racks at Hobby Lobby, isn't it so pretty and summery? The other goodies are by Pinkfresh Studio.. 


I absolutely adore curly waves, so I pretty much squealed when I found some for my Silhouette Cameo eek!  I thought it'd be fun to mix my journaling in them.. somethin different.


How's your summer, have you gone anywhere coolio for vacay?

Have a beautiful day! 


 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -