Best Day layout

6.01.2018

Hey there paper peeps! Recently I have discovered a new love for cut files! Everyone said "ohmygosh it's going to change the way you scrapbook" and holy cow they were right! I can't believe I let my Silhouette Cameo sit there for 2 years before I dove in eek! I was a little skeered... but now I learned how to use it and am totally hooked! Cut files have given me a new fresh love for 12x12 layouts, sometimes I struggle so much with them, but with cut files it makes it sort of easy for me for some reason? Maybe cuz they can fill up lots of space? 
Here I cut 2 large leafy ones, sponged a little Tim Holtz Evergreen Bough paint on them and slapped them on my layout. Super simple! 



I also hid some journaling in the leaves, I love using my typewriter for journaling and then nestling the snippets into places.. 


Do you do anything artsy fartsy with your die cuts?
Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day! 

 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -