favorite flower

5.31.2018

Hey there paper peeps! It's almost the weekend woohooo!!! Do you have a scrapbook album that's all about you? I started making a 6x8 Project Life album that's filled with little bits & pieces about me, just something I can add to periodically. I thought it'd be neat to have a book filled with my favorite things, funny things that happened, and other goodies like that so my kids have something to look  through someday ;)  Here is a spread I did about my favorite flowers, the light pink rose. I have loved these since I was little, they are so soft & beautiful! Don't get me wrong, I love alll flowers I think they are all stunning in their own way. They are one of God's greatest gifts! 


These gorgeous puffy letter stickers are by My Mind's Eye, I just adore them! If you want to add a little bling just throw a few sequins in your pocket ;) 

Hand cut a few leaves out of another PL card for a "flowery" touch ;)

Thanks for stoppin by have a lovely day! 
 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -