what a cutie layout

6.02.2018

Hey there paper peeps! What is your absolutely favorite scrapbooking thing to play with? I think I have to say mine is patterned paper.. Are you a hoarder or do you constantly purge your goodies? I kinda hang onto mine... I have this problem with getting rid of pretty papers, I mean hey it's not like it's food, it's not going to go bad right? LOL! Sooo I've been trying to go through my stash and use up pretty supplies I've been hanging onto for awhile, and I came across this cute Dear Lizzy paper from awhile ago. I may or may not have a whole Dear Lizzy drawer heehee... 
That floral! So cute I love it! Looks perfect with some lovely layers and my cutie pie son who just keeps getting taller and taller and taller.... 
Have a great day thanks for stopping by!
 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -