April Happy Little Stamps!

4.02.2022

Hey paper peeps! I wanted to share the fun new #sbhappylittlestamps for April eek! Is it really almost Easter  already?! 🐣🌷 I love it so much it's definitely one of my favorite holidays! 💕🙏🏻 


Soo I have this ongoing obsession with collecting old gas station sign letters when I go treasure hunting, they're so fun to make words out of and incorporate them into your home decor! Well I thought it would be fun to try making a stamp out of them! It's hard to see on the word CREATE, but they have these cute distressed lines around each letter, it gives them so much character! (I stamped it real quick on a tag so you could see 😁) 



I loved them so much I did a whole alphabet out of them, it's #inmyetsyshop now woot woot! 




If you'd like to subscribe to these sweet little morsels and get a pretty little pink package in the mail each month, head on over and click the button in the sidebar! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of my darling subscribers, love you all! 😘😭 Hope you're having a happy scrappy Saturday! 💕🏷✂️🥰🌷

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -