Happy Little March Stamps!

3.17.2022

 Hey paper peeps! I wanted to show you the March Happy Little Stamps yayyyy I love them so much! 


That little camera is so pretty, and the words "I'm gonna snap" will look so cute next to it! And that happy little birdie in the faith stamp just singing away.... isn't that so Spring?! I think it'd be so cute with music notes trailing across the page! I always loved singing the hymn Blessed Assurance in church, so I had to have "this is my story, this is my song" as a stamp, it's so perfect for memory keeping right?!

If you'd like to subscribe, hop on over to the sidebar where you can click on the button for the sub you'd like to get! There's one for faith, story, or both! 

A huge THANK YOU to all of my dear subscribers, thank you from the bottom of my heart! 

Thank you so much for stopping by, and don't forget I have an awesome retreat happening in October and there are still spots open! 

Have a happy scrappy day! 

Xoxo Sarah

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -