June happy little stamps!

6.01.2021

Hey paper peeps! Welcome to the June Happy Little Stamps Release yayyyy! I hope you love them as much as I do! Can't wait to make fun things with them! 


I love this verse from Isaiah so much! Such a good reminder for when you're maybe feeling lonely or uncertain, or just simply need to know that you are dearly loved :)  


Strawberries are one of my favorite things in the summertime! I have fond memories of strawberry picking when I was little! They make for a sweet summer day for sure! And those scallops?! Another fave! They'll make a cute border anywhere! 


If you like getting pretty little pink packages in the mail each month, hit the subscribe button to the right in the side bar! (if you're on a mobile device, scroll down to the home button, and underneath  that click on "view web version," then you'll see the sidebar!) There's one for each set, or a button if you want both, you do save a few dollars that way! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by! Can't wait to see what you make with these little darlings! Be sure to tag me at @sarahbargo with all your pretty creations that you make, using the hashtags #sbhappylittlestorystamps or #sbhappylittlefaithstamps! Please email me with any questions!

TaTa for now! 

xoxo Sarah


- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -