Cake stamp set

6.16.2021

Hey paper peeps! In honor of my birthday month I just released a new CAKE themed stamp set in my Etsy shop! I love cake so much, (ok I love all sweets) and I've always loved this cute rhyme, "bake me a cake as fast as you can!" So of course a stamp set had to be made lol! And look at those cute sprinkles eek!


I love playing around with different colored inks on my projects! This one is a Tim Holtz Oxide Ink, Pine Needles. It's up there as one of my faves for sure! I thought it's be fun to pull out the color of the strawberry leaves :) 

Look at these darling dipped berries ugh! I just love them! 

This darling plaid paper is by Pinkfresh Studio, it's one of my favorite papers by them I just love the colors! 


What is your favorite ink to stamp with and why? I'd love to hear! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an happy scrappy day! 

xoxo Sarah




- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -