me oh my, i love pie

6.28.2021

Hey paper peeps! What is your favorite dessert? I have to say I love all desserts, but one of my favorites is the deliciously famous pie! MMMmmmmm with the brown flaky crust ohmygosh and crumbly topping.. I literally have dreams about it lol! 



Recently we went over to Shipshewana Indiana to pay a visit to the amish :) My moms a quilter so we've been going there almost every year since I was little! It's a very special tradition for us! So basically she goes for fabric, I go for the pie heh heh.. There's just these amazing handmade with love beautiful pies everywhere. It's like heaven.. but not for my love handles..



Anyhoo, of course I was inspired to create a sweet little stamp set about this amazing treat! It's over in my Etsy shop right now eek! 



Isn't it so fun?! I just love this scalloped photo corner stamp! I'm going to start incorporating them in my stamp sets, I'm so excited! Always looking for more ways to spice up my projects! 

I hope you love it and I can't see what you do with it! Don't forget to tag me on Instagram at @sarahbargo and follow my Facebook page Sarah Bargo Co.! 




- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -