memories- to go!

5.18.2020

Hey paper peeps! How are you, hangin in? doin ok? Life is super crazy right now yikes! Times like these are when I'm so thankful to have a hobby! I love to just decompress and stick my nose in some pretty paper!
I wanted to share something I put in my shop yesterday, they're called "Memories To Go" kits and they are so fun! There are 4 different colors, mint green, pink, gray, and a gorgeous browny taupe color! 
This is what the mint green kit looks like, a darling floral cup and some basic foundation pieces that you can use to make an adorable project!
This is what I did with mine, I created a darling little mini album!

I put the book plate from the kit on the cover, then layered it over a piece of vintage dictionary paper and under some pretty things I found on my desk! 


I took seam binding and hot glued it to the inside to create a closure bow!


This thing is so chunky and cute I just love all the layers inside!


Here's the back upside down view :)


There is a pretty piece of pink shiny tulle in the kit, I stuck it in between 2 pieces of paper so it's just another pretty layer in there!


I took some pieces of patterned paper and stacked them on top of each other, then stapled the spine. Then I just double taped them to the inside back cover! That made it into a cute little book!


I just love little word snippets...



I had this cute little piece of hummingbird paper, so I taped down along the edge and stuck my tag in there, it stays!




 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

2 comments:

  1. Your work is just beautiful. I'm loving all your gorgeous albums!

    ReplyDelete

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you so much for stopping by! xoxo

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -