color crushing

8.10.2018

Hey there TGIF woot woot! Do you go through stages where you just love a certain color and get obsessed?! Lately I've been crushing hard core on periwinkle. It's just so pretty! 
We have these darling little wildflowers on the side of the highways here in the midwest, they're called Chicory and I just love them! I wonder how many people drive past them without realizing how striking their color really is? 



Anyhoo, I think these blooms are to blame for my current color crush ;)
You'll probably be seeing it alot more in my papercrafting, at least for the summer time.. 
Isn't this Crate Paper "welcome to Blue Springs" cut out so cute? I kinda wish that boat was mine! 


Yes yes i know. More leaves. It's an obsession I can't help it.. #sorrynotsorry


I love this Bible verse! It reminds me of that song by Brandon Heath called "Wait & See." So encouraging! 


What color are you crushing on lately? 
Have a wonderful weekend dearest ;)

 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -