heidi swapp memory planner- january

1.24.2018

Hey there paper peeps! Last year I took a break from doing a memory planner for the first few months, sometimes we just need a little breaky from things when our brain feels fried right? Welp I'm diving back in this year and already have January almost done woohoo! I vowed to myself this year to keep up! 
I don't have much going on this month so I just filled in with lots of pretty stuff ;) I call that "pretty planning.."
(I'm using the Heidi Swapp Time Flies planner in case you were wondering!)

Heidi Swapp just released her new planner line "Fresh Start" and I just love the lemons and the colors, so happy! I'm not a big yellow girl but lemons are pretty stinking cute! I mixed in a few other goodies from my stash like Project Life cards, a Studio Calico card, a Cocoa Daisy card, stickers, I fussy cut some lemons from patterned paper, things like that. I fussy cut a little Project Life logo and tucked it in there so I could remember when I made the team yay! 


The cutest photo I have ever captured of my parents HAD to be put in there lol! I may have gone a little sticker crazy but they're sooo fun I can't help myself eek! Plus Heidi's new washi tape, soo cute! 


Don't forget to document our other family members, even the little furry ones. They always hold such a special place in our hearts can't leave them out.


This pink banner is fussy cut from a Dear Lizzy Project Life card ;) 


Have you seen these darling little suede bows from Amy Tangerine?! Sooo cute stuck on a paper clip! I adore them. 



So there's my January babes! See you don't need a ton of appointments and important things to have a planner, just some pretty stuff ;) 

Have a lovely day!

xoxo Sarah

- THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -