10.23.2015

Tricks~or~Treats~ Minc Style!

Umm can I get a TGIF PUH-LEASE?! Hey paper peeps! Are you ready for Halloween?! I can't believe it's that time already eeekk!! But don't despair! Heidi Swapp has released some sppoookkyy new Minc Products to make your holiday super festive and fun!
 
 
There's all kinds of fun new things like gallery wall prints, tags, treat pockets, ephemera, and of course the gorgeous orange and purple foils!! Here you can see I made some layouts, treat pockets, a card, tags, all kinds of fun things! I also mixed in some cutie goodies from Heidi's sticker line and Halloween Marquee Love lines at Michael's!
 
 
Here's a layout I made using the gallery wall prints as background patterned paper, the cobwebs look super cute in the orange foil! There's a subway art style print that I cut apart to use the words on different projects, like this 31 here:
 
 
I layered it on top of a treat pocket to have a place to tuck extra cute tags and things into! The fat black & white stripes across the bottom of the page are just a slice of the Marquee Love tape! I'm obsessed with it!
 
 
If you're in need of a Halloween card STAT, just throw on a cute banner tag from the tag pack and a bow and you're all set! The thing I really loved about these products was that you didn't have to foil them for them to look perfect! Grab your American Crafts star punch and some black glitter paper from the Halloween Marquee Love paper pack for some extra whimsy!
 
 
This next tag is my FAVORITE. I lurve it! That polka dot bow makes it! And those orange stripes at the top?! So. Cute.
 
 
Add some cute Instax photos to your layouts for a fun change of pace! They look awesome layered with the Minc ephemera ;) Plus, Elvis has some crazy awesome moves and knows how to get those side burns a floppin...
 
 
Pass out some happy Jack O' Lantern treat bags loaded with goodies to those special trick or treaters! And, now let's be real, don't be cheap and hand out ketchup & mustard packets, you know who you are.. mmhmm...
 
 
 
I hope I've inspired you to make your Halloween festivities extra Minc-uh-fied! Have a Happy Halloween and be super safe!
 
 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, this layout is so very cute. I love the way you gave it you own personal touch!! The pics and the embellies are so sweet....love your design, too!!

    ReplyDelete

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!