8.17.2015

Are You Ready For Some Football?!

Well hello there paper peeps! Another football season is upon us, and I still have a ton of pics to scrap from last year's season lol! The Heidi Swapp September Skies Project Life is so perfect for pretty much anything, it can be pretty or masculine! There are so many cute cards in this collection I am so in love with it!
 
 
The navy blue just happens to be perfect for his uniform lol!
 
Here's the left side;
 
 
I love cutting up my Project Life cards to use them on other cards, and I was thinking about a way I could add some "football" elements to the page... I found this cute brown raised dot rubbery paper at Hobby Lobby so I cut a 3x4 card out of it, then cut up a white and gray wood grain PL card from September Skies and used that as my football threads lol! Kinda cheesy but fun! Gotta be creative sometimes!
 
 
I love being able to see all of these cute pictures all at once! That is one of the best things about Project Life. After all, documenting your memories is the whole point right?!
 
Especially breathtaking sunsets...
 
 
 
 
One thing I'll never forget is how I used to love hearing "tackle by" and then my son's name... It was exciting! But just in case I do forget, I journaled it here. You just never know! I could've just written, this is your sophomore year of football blah blah blah, but I wanted to make sure I wrote down something that would help me remember some sort of emotion related to what my son was doing, does that make sense? I want my kids to know how much I loved watching them do things that they loved! How much I am so thankful I got to be there for them through it all ;)
 
I had some blue & white striped paper left from a Minc project so I trimmed that down to 4x6 and used that, looks super cute in the layout! I. Love. Stripes.

 
So there really are no limits as to what you can do with these gorgeous Project Life kits, and when you add just a little imagination? Beautiful things happen.
 
 
 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png
 
SUPPLIES;
 
Heidi Swapp September Skies Project Life Kits
Striped Minc Patterned Paper
Blue Reactive Minc Foil
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!