7.03.2015

Cocoa Daisy~ July "Bistro" Projects


Well hello there it's Friday baby!! Have you seen the July Cocoa Daisy "Bistro" Kits?! I am so blessed to be a new addition to their DT, and the kits I got to start out with just made it that much more awesome! Here let me show you what I made for this month!

This is the layout I did using the DITL kit! Ummm this kit was amazing. That pink & blue & teal together? Plus the cutest coffee cup ever? I die. 








This is the layout I contributed for this month's sketch challenge! I love creating with sketches, it makes the process so fun!




This is the mini album I created by simply adding a hole in the tops of mini pages, then adding a darling little gold ring to hold all of the pages together. These types of albums are so fun and easy to make, and awesome to flip through!  


There's more shots of the inside pages in the CD gallery


Just a couple fun cards ;) Love layering goodies! 


Seriously. The flamingo paper? The cahutest. 


It's amazing how many goodies I have left in my kits! I will definitely be making more projects with them! ;)

Thank you so much for stoppin in, have a glorious Friday! 


 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!