5.25.2015

Waffles Are Just Plain Wonderful

 
Well hello Happy Memorial Day! So thankful for all of the men & women that we are honoring today to make our freedom possible. We're pretty spoiled here if you think about just how good we have it in this country! It wouldn't be possible without all the brave souls that have fought and died on the battlefields. It's so important that we never take our precious freedom for granted. I thank God everyday for how immensely He has blessed the U.S.! God Bless America!!
 
Just wanted to share a fun layout with you today, I got to play with some of the new Dear Lizzy "Fine & Dandy" line and came up with a little something for this picture I've had staring back at me from my desk... one morning we went out to breakfast and my mom got this big luscious waffle covered in strawberries and whipped cream ohhmygoodnesss... sooo delish! Just plain wonderful..
 
 
Just some fun layering, gold foil, and of course my favorite colors , pink & mint ;)
 
 
There are some adorable banner sticker flags that you bend around gold pipe cleaners in this line, such a cute idea! Very fun and festive! The banner on the far left however is actually a 3x4 Project Life card of this collection that I cut into that shape and the second one from the left is one of the cut aparts from the 12x12 papers ;) I can be so tricky sometimes.. I stapled it right to my page using one of those snazzy far reach staplers. Sure comes in handy!

 
Have you seen the cute gold foil word stickers in Amy Tan's new Collection?! Love them! Such an easy way to add glam to your projects!

 
Lovely layering.. the gold foil scalloped square behind the photo is from the new Heidi Swapp Mixed Media Card Kit at Michael's heh heh...

 
 
Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!