5.01.2015

May Day! May Day!

Heyyyy hiiii!!!! Ohmygosh I haven't blogged in so long lol! SO much has been going on in my life, lots of changes! Lots of good though, very blessed ;) I moved into a new place just recently so I had to kind of take a little blog break... But we are so back in biz yesssss!! Do you have big plans for National Scrapbook Day tomorrow?! I do~~~ I'M SCRAPPIN BABY!! Well, at least I am gonna try my darndest to.. 

Some fun things going on this month, I'm guest designing over at Cocoa Daisy Kit Club which has already been amazing! Their kits are loaded with pretties you should check it out! 

Here's my Mother's Day layout I did using their Day In The Life Kit!


I had a blast making this! I'm not usually a "pocket scrapper" but I'm starting to really love the whole concept! It's so fun to go from pocket to pocket adding little touches to make each one pretty! 

That's my mom, she's awesome. She really rocked that pink Schwinn ;)

Make sure you go check out the gallery if you're looking for a little inspo, their DT is 
ah-mazing! I'll be showing my other projects throughout the month too!

Ta-Ta for now!


 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png























 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!