5.23.2015

Cards, Flamingos, & Glitter Tape

 
Hey there paper peeps Happy Saturday! What do cards, flamingos, and glitter tape have in common? Nothing! But! I got some play time in my studio and guess what?! I found that if you use the Heidi Swapp handwriting dies together with the Marquee Love Glitter Tape, something magical happens...
 
 
You can peel the die cut word right off the strip of tape and it's sticky on the back! What?!?! Awesomeness! Just lay the word die right over the tape...
 

Run it through your Big Shot, and peel the word off of the clear tape backing! Then you can literally just slap it right down on your project yessssss!!!


It even worked with this cute new flamingo die from Echo Park!


Here I just water-colored right on the background and laid the new Heidi Swapp floral lace paper right over top of it! Also, I layered some of the new cards from the Heidi Swapp Mixed Media Card Set (at Michael's) behind my photo for a super easy fun background! Umm if you haven't gotten this card kit yet, you have to get one! It is soooo adorable!! The colors and patterns and shapes are to die!


The clear flamingo acetate is from the new Pink Paislee line Citrus Bliss, and it is gorgeous!!


So that's my 2 cents for today lol! Thanks for stoppin by dudes have a wonderful weekend!

 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!