That cute little "today" wood veneer is sprayed with the "Ocean" Color Shine, and it comes in a little pack of 4, and there are a bunch of packs so you're definitely going to find the word you want :)
I wanted to play with some of Heidi's new Color Shine Colors, Ocean & Patina which are my new faves! They are sooo beautiful! I wanted to add a little color to the edges, but I wanted it to look kinda watercolory because it's a picture of the sea, so if you want this look this is what you do;
1. Grab a makeup sponge, and spray both colors next to each other down onto your craft mat.
2. Then spray one shot of water onto each Color Shine puddle.
3. Take your makeup sponge and dab into one color, then gently brush it over your edges.
4. Then take the same sponge, dab in into the other color and brush that over those same edges.
5. Voila! That's it!
Then if you want these watercolory droplets, this is what I do;
1. Spray Color Shine one time into the lid.
2. Spray a shot of water into that same lid.
3. Fling that onto a paper towel to get most of it out so you don't get a big glob onto your project (unless you want that of course!)
4. Fling the remaining mixture into droplets onto your paper. Just kinda flick your wrist and it should look like this;