11.06.2014

Beautiful Memory

Well hello there! Just poppin in today to share a little layout I did, and yes, more stripes. I am OBSESSED!!!! Everything in my head right now that I think of making  has stripes on it?! So bear with me lol! ;)
 
This is me on the left, Heidi Swapp in the middle, and Maggie Massey on the right ;) We were partyin it up at Scrapfest 2013 woohoo! So love these memories! I think I may have scrapped this picture before, but ah well who cares. I think if there is a memory or photo that you cherish and it makes you smile? Definitely scrap it however many times you'd like!
 
 
 
 
Ok so it's kind of a mix up of some pretty things from Heidi's collections, so I'll give you the rundown;
 
B&W Stripes~ Favorite Things
Light Pink Paper~ Hello Today
Dark Pink Polkies Paper, B&W Polkies Paper, and Floral Paper~ September Skies
(actually I think the big polkies paper is navy blue but they're dark enough to where they look black when they are right next to the black stripes ok? moving on)
B&W Banner, Ephemera~ September Skies
Gold Glitter Stickers~ Heidi's new Stickers at Hobby Lobby


 
I betcha can't tell I love clusters of cuteness...


So love my girls!
 

 
 
 
This layout was so fun! I seriously can't get enough of these big fussy cut flowers from September Skies... they are killing me.
 
So go find a picture you've been meaning to re-scrap! I promise you won't get arrested by the Memory Militia lol!
 
Have a beautiful day! Get scrappin!
 
xoxo Rah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!