9.06.2014

life is great!

Well hello there paper peeps! Happy happy Saturday woot woot! Are you going to make some pretty stuff this weekend?! I actually got to create a layout with the new Heidi Swapp Project Life Color Magic Value Kit, and let me tell you, it is awesome sauce!! You can totally customize your cards to the pictures you are using, which makes the possibilities endless!! Here I'll show you what I'm talking about ;)
 
First, here's my layout!
 

 
I really wanted to pull the colors out of our flip flops, and Color Shine really helped me do that!
 
This is what you'll need for this color combo;
 
Pink, Coral, Blush, and Gold Color Shine, and a Color Magic PL card.
 
 
 
Then, just spray the card in 3 sections, pink on bottom, coral in the middle, and pink on the top. Then I just do a quick little spray of gold over the whole thing to add some gold shine ;)

 
Let it soak in good;

 
This is what you'll end up with! So easy and cute!

 
Then just add your cards to your layout, I used the "life is great" one as my title and layered the striped card underneath my picture! Also, if you see on the right is a layered pink & white journaling piece underneath all the pretty stuff, that was fussy cut from a Dreamy Project Life Card ;)
 
 
For an easy embellishment, add a Dreamy bow to the top of a paper clip with a glue dot!

 
When I went to visit my niece, we went shopping and got some snazzy new flip flops! I absolutely love simple little pleasures like this! Makes me so happy ;) So do these Color Theory Sequins by Studio Calico! they are so pretty!
 
 
Some lovely layers, the pretty paper with the words on it is one of my favorite Pink Paislee papers ever, I just love it!

 
It's amazing how just a few droplets of Color Shine on your background can add so much detail to your page! Love doing that!

 
I hope you got your hands on some of the beautiful new Heidi Swapp Project Life products, they are so much fun! Have a wonderful creative day!!
 
P.S. sorry you had to look at my ugly feet lol!
 
xoxo Rah
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Sarah!! I just managed to buy the whole collection from my local Spotlight so I am super excited to start playing ♥

    ReplyDelete

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!