9.16.2014

Heidi Swapp September Skies & Scrapbook Generations Magazine!

Hey hi paper peeps! Some exciting things going on today! Scrapbook Generations and Heidi Swapp have teamed up for some really awesome inspiration! Heidi has just released her newest collection, September Skies, and Scrapbook Generations Magazine e*book has asked Heidi and the media team to contribute our renditions of the free (and awesome!) sketches they have in the magazine every issue! How cool is that?! Here's the cover!


 
This is a fabulous magazine and it's packed with tips & tricks, articles, and honestly just a bunch of awesome papercrafting!
 
Here is the card I contributed!
 
 
This collection is so beautiful! 
 
 
 
It has so many amazing colors and patterns, I am in love with it! Lots of flowers to fussy cut, and stripes ;) which means I'm in heaven.
 
Here is my layout, it's of my Taloula the Catahoula puppy. She has the most beautiful blue eye! lol Yes, I said eye. Her other eye is gray... very common in Catahoula's to have one "glass eye," so neat!
 
 
I didn't follow the sketch design persayyy, but I did pull elements out of it! Which is ok!
 
 


 
**NERD ALERT**- I just had to make a paw out of the wood veneer pieces, I'm sorry.
 

Now why on earth would someone get the chance to have their work published in a magazine, and scrap their dog?! Because of this little guy right here;

 
He's in the ephemera pack. And he's just so cute I couldn't leave him hangin. Woof.
 
Wait til you see what the other media team girls did! Wowza they really brought it! Go check it out, and make sure you get your hands on some September Skies when you see it, it's gonna go fast!
 
xoxo Rah
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!