8.24.2014

Merci Project Life Card

Well hello there paper peeps! What a beautiful Sunday! Phew is it a little toasty here today wowza! Summer is definitely hangin on for dear life ;) which is good cuz I'm not ready to let it go!
 
Today I have a fun little card for you! If you have gotten your hands on one of those stunningly beautiful Heidi Swapp Project Life Gold Foil Value Kits, you have seen the gorgeous 4x6 "merci" card in there right?!  Oh my gosh I just love that card! How perfect for a thank you card! Just so happens that I needed a thank you in a flash and here's what I came up with!
 
 
It is elegant and pretty yet so simple! Here is what you need!
 
SUPPLIES;
 
-Cardstock (your choice of color) for card base
-Merci gold foil card
-white seam binding
-white butterfly from the Color Magic Paper Goods
-piece of gold foil
 
This is all you do, so simple!
 
1. Create a card base, I made mine to only peek out a little on the edges of the PL card, but you can leave more peekage if you'd like ;)
2. Adhere PL card down onto card base
3. Die cut the Clustered Leaves out of gold foil paper and place across card, I just glued a little in the middle.
4. Place the white butterfly in the center of card, kinda crooked, I didn't add Color Shine but you totally can if you want to! I just wanted to keep kinda the white dreamy look to the card.
5. Tie a bow out of white seam binding, I stapled mine onto the butterfly before I adhered the butterfly down or you can just glue it down to the center of butterfly.
6. Place a cute cabochon in center of bow, glue down so it doesn't fall off.
 

 
**Tip** If you are going to stamp or journal inside of the card, I would recommend you doing that first before adding the pretties to the front of the card, just in case you mess up!
 
And that's it! See easy peasy! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
 
Have a glorious day!
 
Rah xoxo
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Just darling!!! loving the gold shiny accents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Merci PL card! The kits were sold out at our Michaels but I did grab HS PL page protectors w/the gold designs! Love anything & all HS!

    ReplyDelete

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!