7.02.2014

Sweet Girl Card


Well well look who showed up to blog todayyyyy.. Mmmmhmmmm. Wow. It has been awhile.... Can somebody please tell me where June went? Anyone? Anyone at all? If you find her will you let me know? ;) I am sorry I haven't been blogging much! Life has been a whirl wind lately and summer is just jam packed sometimes! But to make up for it, I have a card to share with you today and I think you'll like it! Super fun and easy to make!


If you have the Heidi Swapp Dreamy Memory File Kit, grab the smallest one with the tickets on it. I trimmed about an inch or so off of the right side, or the side opposite of the tab. This just makes it a little more "mailable" or more card like, but you don't have to trim it if you don't want to ;)

 
Then place the mint green rectangle sticker (found in the Dreamy Memory File Kit) and place it on the tab, then top it with one of the adorable bows that's part of the collection also. They are super cute with gold glitter in the center eek!
 
Using the butterfly negative (or as I like to call stencil negatives- "donut holes") from Heidi's stencils at Michael's and trace the butterfly onto a piece of Dreamy Paper and cut it out! Then use Heidi's pin dot stencil to randomly paint some cute pink polkies onto the butterfly body! I also rubbed a little paint on the edges too to make it look more artsy fartsy and give it more dimension ;)
 
Then for the cherry on top, grab your Dreamy ephemera and embellish that baby! I also threw in a twine bow and some mint green sequins for some extra glam.

 
You don't have to use the same papers and things that I did, get creative! The Dreamy Collection is just so soft and lovely I can't stop creating with it! You know me, those are my colors ;)
 
Thanks for stopping in today, can't wait to share some big news with you soon!
 
 photo postsignature_zps25f89085.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!