6.04.2014

Happy Awesome Boy!

Happy hump day! To celebrate I have a layout to share with you woot woot! One day I was driving and I looked over and my son had my aviators on, and he looked so darn cute that I had to snap a pic! (When we were in the drive thru getting our chocolate shakes, not while driving ha!) Of course I had to scrap it. Boys are just so fun to scrap! I used the Heidi Swapp Hello Today Collection, which is one of my most favorite collections evuh!
 
 
                                       The mint & navy? I die. The acetate stars? Loooooove.
 

 
The collection has these adorable layered banners, and you can either use the whole thing or disassemble them and just use the bits & pieces that you want!
 
 
 
To create some depth & texture, I stamped down in random areas using some of the Heidi Swapp stamps at Michael's along with her awesome Mint Green Inkpad. I used to be so scared to stamp on my layouts, but if you use a background stamp and you want it kind of im-perfect, then there's nothing to worry about lol! 
 
Then scrape some modeling paste across the pindot stencil over top of the stamping. I am obsessed with stencils and modeling paste right now! So fun! They add so much texture to your page!
 
 
 
This navy blue just makes me sooo happy! Did you see the navy & mint green striped paper?! So awesome!
 
 
Do you have any awesome boy pictures you need to scrap? I have stacks. I need to get some serious scrapping done this summer. So many ideas, so little time... ;)
 
Thanks for stoppin by! Have a beautiful day!
 
Love, Rah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!