5.12.2014

She Leaves A Sparkle

Well hello there my paper peeps! Happy Monday woohooo!! A fresh start to a beautiful week ;) Just poppin in today to share a fun & quick little layout with you, it's a picture of Heidi Swapp at her surprise birthday partay!
 

I wanted to create something with this b&w striped paper from Heidi's Favorite Things Collection, I am OBSESSED with it! I just love it and the worn spots on it ;) So fab.

 
I die-cut some sparkly gold stars with my Sizzix Stars 2 die and my Big Shot which I cannot live without lol!
 
Lovely layers...

 
Sprinkle some Black Velvet Color Shine and gold sequins to create a little artsy twinkly feel..


I am in love with this adorable stamp set from Jillibean Soup for Hampton Arts! It is so stinkin cute!

Note the vintage Heidi Swapp photo corner???? I may or may not have a stash of those...

That's a scalloped banner from the Color Pop Collection down there on the bottom...


 
Seriously. Heat embossing is one of my favorite techniques evuh! And it's just so basic?! But everytime I do it I'm like woooooowwwww lolol! It's the little things I say.
 
Have a glorious day!
 
xoxo Rah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!