5.13.2014

Life Is Beautiful

Good day beautiful! Have you gotten your hands on the new Dreamy Collection by Heidi Swapp?! It is soooo beautiful I just adore it! It's got this soft pastel palette that's just so very, well, dreamy.. I have this special picture of mine that you're probably going to see very often lol I keep re-scrapping it because it's just a very special memory I have of my mom and I.


These colors are killing me I just want to eat this page!!  There's lots of fun layering on this page, and I did a page with the exact same layout not too long ago and I realize that, sometimes it's ok to scraplift yourself! You don't have to re-invent the wheel everytime you do a page, what's important is that you are scrapping!

I love to hide my journaling if I have a lot to write. It's just kinda cool to have some interactive elements on your pages!


One of my favorite papers evuh!


I layered on top of the sticker banner that comes in the Dreamy Memory File pack. To create these soft white polkies, just lay the pin dot stencil over the top of it and sponge some gesso down onto it. I love the softness but it also leaves some texture!


The Dreamy Ephemera pack is LOADED with pretty pieces! I just love it!


I have been pretty hooked on the vellum craze lately, and I wanted to switch things up a bit so I laid the striped stencil down from JoAnn's on top of the vellum and using a mixture of paint and the Heidi Swapp Magic Medium, I created some super cute stripes to layer with!


The Heidi Swapp stamps at Michael's are so awesome for adding texture to your page! I have 2 of the vintage words and 2 of the music notes, so what I did was left one whole and cut the other one apart so I had little ones to work with also. Just makes it easier to spot stamp on a layout.




 
 
I hope you enjoyed my little post today! This picture was the only picture that my mom and I got of us together at Creative Escape 2010. It was a life changing event and I will never ever forget it. So thankful I got to share it with my mom! Love her.

Have a beautiful day and don't forget to be awesome!

Love, Rah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!