4.10.2014

Homemade Holiday- Dreamy Memory Banner

Hey paper peeps! Are you enjoying Spring?! I am SO happy it's finally here, this Winter was a whopper! I love love love Easter so much, and I love decorating for it! Everything is in beautiful pastel colors, so soft and pretty! That's exactly what Heidi Swapp's new line called "Dreamy" is like! Just gorgeous! I was thinking about what to make for my home decor assignment, and I saw this birdcage from Homegoods that I loved sooo I created an Easter Memory Banner!
 
IMG_9267
 
 
IMG_9277
 
A Memory Banner is an interactive scrapbook hanging on the wall that's filled with memories and pictures that go along with a theme (such as Easter or Spring), where house guests can walk by and enjoy it! It just adds a little something, shakes your decor up a bit ;)
 
Did you see Heidi's new flair pieces at Michael's?! So cute. They look great in the center of a rosette!  
 
IMG_9299
 
You can find more deets over at the Heidi Swapp Blog, be sure to check it out! I would love to see what you create!
 
Have a beautiful day!
 
Love, Rah

2 comments:

  1. great home decor item! I love all the sweet details and elements you added. It truly looks like a labor of love, you created! I too saw that bird cage @ home goods, and almost put it into my shopping cart. Now, I need to get back and purchase one! Along with hitting the local Michael's store, to pick up some HS goodies: Dreamy!
    Thanks for the inspiration and beautiful eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your banner!!!! One question, on the center of your Rosettes what punch or diecut are you using to get the starburst edge, like on the one used for the cute boy photo. Just wondering, it makes the rosette look so nice.
    Again, Love your tutorial on the roses!!!!
    Thanks,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!