3.14.2014

If I Was A Memory...The Project Part 2

It's Friday woooohooo!! Such a glorious day of the week lol! There are all kinds of things going on in my life right now, some good, some kind of sad. But that's what life is right? The best way to describe what's going on with me right now would be this country song that I like, some of the lyrics are just so perfect! Darryl Worley sings;

"I laid in bed that night and thought about the day and how my life is like a roller coaster ride, the ups and downs and crazy turns along the way, it'll throw you off if you don't hold on tight; You can't really smile until you've shed some tears, I could die today or I might live on for years...I love this crazy, tragic, sometimes almost magic, awful, beautiful life."

I'm not a huge country music fan, but it really is a great song that you should listen to it at least once, and I'll bet you a dollar you'll tap your foot at least once ;) Some of the best inspiration I get for layouts comes from song lyrics! I Love music!

Anyhoo, on Tuesday I shared my very first project up on the Heidi Swapp Blog, and it's something I've had on my heart for a very long time! I love this concept so much that I named my new blog after it, as a constant reminder to document the things in life about myself I will leave behind. I hope you not only read it, but connect to it, enjoy it, and play along! Here's a sneaky peeky; 

sup

IMG_9034

This is a behind-the-picture-story kind of thing, my brother Aaron thinks it's funny to always throw water and food at me sooo that's why I used this picture, it makes me laugh. It reminds me of all of the fun family parties my family has, that are completely chaotic such a lovely time of food fights and throwing people in the lake family togetherness..

IMG_9009

This picture is one of my prized possession type of pictures, it's my mom holding me the day after they brought me home from the hospital, she said it was HOTT!!! Plus she said I was so fat they needed a wheel barrel to roll me around in... I thought it would be neat to put my birthday in digits along the side, I just love silver glitter paper, kinda hooked!

IMG_9010

We are limited to the number of pics we put on a blog post all at once, of course you can't have a post with like 50 pictures on it lol sssoooo I was thinnkkiinnggg since life is such an ongoing beautiful process, why don't I keep a tab up top here on my blog, I'll keep my project up on there along with tutes, tips, and tricks that I may come across, and everytime I add a spread I will update it! It might take me a few days but whatever I have done will be up and we'll go from there!

I hope I have inspired you to play along and document what makes you, You. And to ask yourself, 

What If I Was A Memory?

We don't always love pictures of ourselves, and we don't always have fabulous stories about our lives, but the important part is that we lived and that we were here. That in and of itself is fabulous document material.     

Love, Rah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!