3.26.2014

Garden Journal


Hello loves! I'm not sure if you heard, but over at the Marion Smith Designs Blog there is a big ole beautiful blog hop along with Petaloo! If you love their gorgeous flowers, wait til you see them paired with Marion's papers wowza?! If you haven't been over there, you are going to want to check it out, there is some amazing projects goin on! You will be super inspired for spring I promise!  So I only posted a little sneaky peeky of my garden journal, here are a few more pics!

 
To create the tag, spray a parcel tag with Pink & Blush Color Shines, and distress the edges with Walnut Distress Ink. Then take Marion's new Texture Stamp and add ink in random places, then stamp down on the tag after it's totally dry. Tuck it behind a chipboard clock!
 
 
I thought it would be cute to layer things on top of a polka dotty brown bag, and make it look like it had just been filled with goodies from the market ;) I mean doesn't everyone bring a brown dotted bag to the flower market?! lol
 
 
 
These are the Petaloo Botanical flowers, aren't they stunning?! They feel so cool, kind of silky almost like real petals! These pinks are sooo gorgeous paired with the new "Motley" and "Never Grow Up" lines! Like they were made for each other! ;)
 
Thank you so much for all of the sweet comments you are all leaving! I love how papercrafting brings so many lovely people together, it's awesome!
 
Have a wonderful evening!
 
Love, Rah
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Your journal is gorgeous! I really like all of the different shades of pink I see in the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing match up! You really were serious when you said that the product match was something else between Petaloo and Marion's Papers! Looks like a match made in Journal heaven!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us hoppers! jellybeankahler @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the journel!!! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, your card is stunning! I love the white chippy - such a pretty accent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! So pretty.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgot to mention that I am a brand-new follower by BlogLovin. Yippee!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I have the sweetest readers ever, thank you for leaving me some love!